Treatment of dog, cat and horse allergy, non allergic dermatitis, skin diseases & ear infections and conditions in Melbourne , Victoria, Australia
Dr Rob Hilton BVSc(Hons) MANZCVS Cert.VD treats allergy & allergic dermatitis + all other skin & ear diseases of dogs, cats and horses. Servicing all of Melbourne and Victoria at the Lort Smith Animal Hospital (North Melbourne) at the Yarrambat Veterinary Hospital (see links) and in his private rooms (by direct arrangement)
Dr. Rob is a Registered Vet with over 44 years experience. He holds:
* First class honours degree in Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne (top of class every year of course)
* Member of Australasian College of Veterinary Scientists by examination (Canine Medicine)
* Member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Surgeons Dermatology Chapter
* Certificate in Veterinary Dermatology by examination Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK)
* Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK) Recognised Advanced Practitioner in Veterinary Dermatology 2015-2020
* Member of the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology
* Honorary Fellow of the University of Melbourne (appointed 2018)
* General (non-specialist) registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of Victoria since 1975
Commitment to ongoing learning and education:
* Given many lectures,seminars and writes articles on topics relating to Veterinary Dermatology. These can be viewed and downloaded from "Articles and Information."
* Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of Improve International (Australia) and lecturer in Veterinary Dermatology
* Member of the Zoeitis International Advisory Panel for Apoquel and clinical trial investigator for both Apoquel and Cytopoint
* Dr Rob regularly attends international and local congress in Veterinary dermatology
* Provides practical training and advice to practitioners and students. Students and Veterinarians are welcome to come and learn by seeing practice by arrangement.
Some photos of common and not so common skin diseasesView More
Share this news postcommented on "Dr Rob is pleased to be able to offer full remote dermatology consultations for remote locations where a face to face visit is not ..."/news/televetdermatology-consultations-from-the-safety-of-your-home/28105827 July at 10:36 from atlas
Dr Rob is pleased to be able to offer full remote dermatology consultations for remote locations where a face to face visit is not ...