Treatment of dog, cat and horse allergy, non allergic dermatitis, skin & ear infections and conditions in Melbourne & Geelong , Victoria, Australia
Dr Rob Hilton BVSc(Hons) MANZCVS Cert.VD MRCVS treats allergy & allergic dermatitis + all other skin & ear diseases of dogs, cats and horses at clinics in Melbourne, Geelong and the Surf Coast (see links)
Dr. Rob is a Registered Vet with over 41 years experience. He holds:
* First class honours degree in Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne (top of class every year of course)
* Member of Australasian College of Veterinary Scientists by examination (Canine Medicine)
* Member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Surgeons Dermatology Chapter
* Certificate in Veterinary Dermatology by examination Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK)
* Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK) Recognised Advanced Practitioner in Veterinary Dermatology
* Member of the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology
* General (non-specialist) registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of Victoria since 1975
Commitment to ongoing learning and education:
* Given many lectures,seminars and writes articles on topics relating to Veterinary Dermatology. These can be viewed and downloaded from "Articles and Information."
* Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of Improve International (Australia) and lecturer in Veterinary Dermatology
* Member of the Zoeitis International Advisory Panel for Apoquel and clinical trial investigator.
* Dr Rob regularly attends international and local congress in Veterinary dermatology
* Provides practical training and advice to practitioners and students. Students and Veterinarians are welcome to come and learn by seeing practice by arrangement.
Some photos of common and not so common skin diseasesView More