Treatment of dog, cat and horse allergy, non allergic dermatitis, skin & ear infections and conditions in Melbourne & Geelong , Victoria, Australia
Dr Rob Hilton BVSc(Hons) MANZCVS Cert.VD MRCVS treats allergy & allergic dermatitis + all other skin & ear diseases of dogs, cats and horses at clinics in Melbourne, Geelong and the Surf Coast (see links)
Dr. Rob is a Registered Vet with over 41 years experience. He holds:
* First class honours degree in Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne (top of class every year of course)
* Member of Australasian College of Veterinary Scientists by examination (Canine Medicine)
* Member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Surgeons Dermatology Chapter
* Certificate in Veterinary Dermatology by examination Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK)
* Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK) Recognised Advanced Practitioner in Veterinary Dermatology
* Member of the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology
* General (non-specialist) registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of Victoria since 1975
Commitment to ongoing learning and education:
* Given many lectures,seminars and writes articles on topics relating to Veterinary Dermatology. These can be viewed and downloaded from "Articles and Information."
* Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of Improve International (Australia) and lecturer in Veterinary Dermatology
* Member of the Zoeitis International Advisory Panel for Apoquel and clinical trial investigator.
* Dr Rob regularly attends international and local congress in Veterinary dermatology
* Provides practical training and advice to practitioners and students. Students and Veterinarians are welcome to come and learn by seeing practice by arrangement.